Take that kilowatt stage loudspeaker, power it from your phone, and enjoy a true live concert power. Now you can experience it using Jimo in ear headphones – a dynamic earphone that delivers astonishing bass, thanks to dedicated subwoofer driver. Not only a big soundstage but quality, clarity and speed.
With the Jimo, there is also a major enhancement in the accessories. Included in the box are 3 sizes of single flange ear tips, 3 sizes of single flange transparent ear tips and 1 medium size double flange ear tips . In addition, it comes with a hard carrying case that is big enough to house all the accessories and the earphones.
In addition, it comes with a hard carrying case that is big enough to house all the accessories and the earphones.
Driver Type: Double drivers
Diaphragm size - 10mm & 6 mm
Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20000 Hz
Sensitivity: 103 dB
Impedance: 10 Ohm
Maximum power input: 50 mW
Cable length: 1.3 m
Jack: 3.5 мм, Gold plated, Angled type
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- When plugging-in our headphones into an amplifier, please ensure the volume is set at a safe and low volume, in order to avoid hearing damage.
- The very low levels of distortion present within the Odin can make the listening levels higher than is initially perceived and we would like to warn you of this so that you are able to enjoy these headphones for many years without damaging your ears.
- Overexposure to excessive sound levels can damage your ears, resulting in permanent noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL). Please use the following guidelines established by the Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA) on the maximum time exposure to sound pressure levels.
LISTENING TO AUDIO AT EXCESSIVE VOLUMES CAN CAUSE PERMANENT HEARING DAMAGE – USE AS LOW A VOLUME AS POSSIBLE:
- Do not use headphones while driving, crossing streets, or doing any other activity where full attention to your surroundings is required.
- As with any equipment which will be used in close proximity to sensitive areas of the body, it is essential that the ear-pads and headband are kept clean. Use a damp cloth for cleaning, by using warm water or hypoallergenic wax only. Make sure to take care whilst performing this task, as to prevent any water damage to the transducers.
CARING, STORAGE AND CLEANING
- Store in a clean, dry environment.
- When not in-use, always store your headphones in the protective case provided.
- Do not keep the product in places with high temperature (exceeding 60°C), high humidity or where there’s excessive dust.
- Avoid exposure to liquids.
- Never try to dismantle or repair the product.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the housing. Do not use sorbents or gasoline as their application may result in the change of color or even damage the surface of the headphones.
- Do not unduly pull on the cable.
- Do not fold the cable.
Like your shoes, earphones usually require some “break-in” period. In the audio world this is known as “burn-in”. The sound quality out-the-box may vary from the actual final sound the headphones can reproduce. This however is normal, and with time (usually 50 hours) the audio drivers become more accustom to the music being played through them and therefore are able to reproduce a more accurate sound.